Monday, March 28, 2011

A Few Tips

I always ask myself: Where do I begin? Well the answer to that question is....research, learn and know what I am doing. So I went to one of my favorite places to learn a few things...about.com and did a little research. I thought I would share what I am learning with all of you as I go along. So to quote about.come on Introduction to Photography:

Composition: "something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole". That is exactly what it is. The composition of your photograph is the combination of elements coming together to create the whole image.




I took this picture in December and posted it on Photoblog.com I had a lot of comments saying "good composition" and I'm still working on figuring out what that is. I love this picture, but what makes it a "whole".

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! I think the composition is great! I like the snow on top of each of those trunks. It almost is as if there is a little symbolic message here...
    -CK

    ReplyDelete